How good it is to be where God wants you to be...
I've been thinking about this a lot this weekend -- I got back from Thailand on Saturday, and jet-lag always does funny things to my head. I miss it there, but I know that I need to be here right now.
It's hard, because sometimes, this country seems like it does things backwards: we seem to care more about work and production than we do about people and relationships. We're anal about not wasting time, yet we never seem to have enough of it.
It seems strange to me that my two worlds can co-exist, or that they exist simultaneously. And I slip out of one world into the other.
Maybe that's what it's like to go from Narnia to England and back again.
But I know that this is where I need to be, and it feels good to be where God wants me.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ratch,
How I understand what you mean. It's crazy that one can miss another place so much but she feels "right" to be at another certain place for God's sake. A lot of times, obedience is paid at a high price but, all in all, it's probably the best choice and it's worth the sacrifice.
Mink
Post a Comment