Tuesday, March 06, 2007

a boot load

In order to alleviate some confusion produced with the last post, I'm coining a new phrase:

boot load - /'boot lohd/ - 1 - N - a large quantity, specifically an amount that might come over the tops of one's rubber boots, if one were to step down; 2 - N- enough to fill one's boots; 3 - V - to be boot loaded - to be overloaded with work; to be overcome; to be filled; 4 - V - to be stuffed into the trunk of a car (usu. when dead)

1 comment:

.a. said...

LOVE it girl!
I've had a 'boot-load' of work lately =) in fact I spent tonight trying to dig myself out of the boots...
I've been 'boot-loaded' ... lol!
it's late and I am tired -- hope you are doing well! talk to you later =))
a.